OG Special Edition
Gretchen Leggitt Art | 32 oz
OG Special Edition
Gretchen Leggitt Art | 32 oz
About Gretchen Leggitt Art
Gretchen Leggitt's art explores a diverse range of subject and medium, evidence of her passion for expansive investigations of the creative world. An avid adventurer and traveler, Gretchen's playful subjects are mused by influential places that have caught her eye along the way. Many of her patterns and landscapes are reflections of her roots in the Southwest, along with the cultural and natural influence of her current home in the Pacific Northwest. She resides, recreates and creates in Bellingham, WA. Find out more about Gretchen on her website.
Tested and Approved WorldwideView all Test results
- Removes up to 99.99% of tap water contaminants
- Produces up to 75 gallons of clean water
- Replaces 550+ landfill bound plastic bottles
- 100% recyclable
- Independently certified across the globe in both field and laboratory tests
Removal Percentage by Contaminant
Reusable by Design
At Epic Water Filters, we believe in building products that are timeless. Our OG Bottles feature a Nalgene bottle that’s built to last with a filter that will give you access to clean water anywhere. This system replaces the need for single-use plastic bottles, and offers a recyclable and long lasting alternative. We’ve created an interchangeable filter system, so whether you’re at the office or on the trails, we’ve got you covered.
Our filters are American made and American tested, and they outperform popular filtration brands any day of the week. We publish all our testing results for full transparency, and so you can see that our filters don’t only deliver on gallon 1.
Normal Use (Filling up twice or three times a day): change filter every 3-4 months
At Epic Water Filters we make replacement filters easy. SAVE 20% on replacement filters when you sign up for the Clean Water Club. Replacement filters delivered on your schedule. No obligation. Modify or cancel any time.
Why Choose the Epic Everyday Filter?
- 100% Made in USA
- Removes up to 99.99% of all tap water contaminants
- It's 100% replaceable, 100% recyclable, 100% BPA-free (It can be recycled with hard to recycle plastics or #7 plastics, or check out our Recycling Program for more info!)
- Produces up to 75 gallons (285 liters) of clean water
- Industry-leading technology tested to highest international standards
- Eliminates need to buy filtered or bottled water
- Stops 550+ plastic bottles going into landfills and oceans
- Filter life: up to 75 gallons (285 liters) depending on average daily usage and water quality
- Average recommended filter replacement: 3-4 per year if used regularly
- Everyday Filter Test Results
Things to never do with our “Everyday Filter”
- Do not place filter in the freezer
- Do not fill with hot water
- Do not use with saltwater
- Do not filter urine (Unless you are Bear Grylls)
- Do not filter anything but tap water (Use our Outdoor Adventure filter for unknown water sources)
Use Instructions: Your Nalgene OG comes with our Everyday Filter. The Everyday filter is pre-flushed and requires no flushing. The Everyday filter is designed for everyday use and targets normal tap water contaminants and should only be used with treated tap water. We make an Outdoor Adventure filter (interchangeable with the Everyday) for those times you want to get wild.
Epic for the Earth
Goodbye Single use plastics: Each Epic Water Filter eliminates the need for up-to 1500 single use plastic bottles. Enjoy some of the cleanest water on earthing knowing that each sip is contributing to the reduction of single use plastics.
Partnerships: We are a proud contributor and strategic partner of the Inland Ocean Coalition (IOC) who works to raise awareness of the impact that micro-plastics (single-use bottles and straws) are having on our rivers and oceans. They remind us that you don't have to live by the ocean to care about it. Click here to learn more about them. You can also support IOC by purchasing our OG Special Edition IOC Bottle, proceeds go directly back to them.
Materials: We opt for materials that are gentle on the environment. Our packaging is 100% compostable, and we have a Filter Recycling Program to help you responsibly dispose of your used filters (and get rewarded for it). To learn how you can recycle your filter, click here.
We also like to reuse materials in our warehouse whenever we can do so safely so as to minimize our footprint and give a second purpose to materials that would otherwise end up immediately in landfills.
Giving Back: We believe in supporting others who are doing work that matters. As a 1% for the Planet Member, we commit 1% of our sales each year to give back to environmental organizations that are truly making a difference. We like to engage our local community in making a difference too, so we do monthly creek clean up’s to prevent unwanted waste from making its way from us to the ocean. We love where we live and we like to do what we can to keep it beautiful.
Recycle for rewards: Can our filters be recycled? Yes, they can! But it's not always easy to find a recycling center that will do so. We use Terra Cycle's Zero Waste Box for Filters so both the filter shell and the contaminants inside can be disposed of responsibly. Want to be rewarded for recycling your filters? Learn more here.